Alden Estates of Northmoor is offering a support group for caregivers, family members and friends of individuals.
At Alden Estates of Northmoor, we know that promoting the comfort and quality of life for people with dementia, while taking care of yourself, presents special challenges. Our support group can help you face those challenges by sharing information and experiences in a compassionate environment. Our support group is structured to help you:
- Gain better understanding of the disease
- Share your experiences with those who face the same challenges
- Educate yourself about treatments and expectations
- Develop methods and skills to solve problems dealing with loved ones struggles
- Maintain personal, physical & emotional health
- Foster personal growth and development
Wednesday, January 21 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Map Room
Please join us as Nancy Flowers, LCSW, from Rainbow Hospice and Palliative Care, leads us through an interactive discussion on how to bridge meaningful visits with a loved one with dementia.
For more information, contact Lauri Trad, Pathways Director, at 773-775-8080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org